We are reopening on Wednesday 2nd DecemberFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
The Two Watermills in Newbury has the warmth of a British pub, and the kind of food you expect to find in a restaurant. We are a place you can pop into for a pint of real ale or bring the whole family for lunch. Food is served all day from an extensive menu that caters for traditional tastes and more adventurous palates. Children are well catered for. The children’s menu features fun meals made from fresh and tasty ingredients, including farm-assured chicken. You’ll find a toddler zone indoors, and an impressive outdoor play area with a scramble net, slide, and more. Take a seat on the patio and rest awhile as the little ones enjoy themselves.
Rotisserie chicken is the centrepiece of our menu. Your mouth will water from the moment you walk in. Seasoned, prepared, and slow roasted right on the premises every single day, our chickens are succulent on the inside and deliciously crispy on the outside. We do plenty more besides, and offer vegetarian options, too. We pride ourselves on offering dishes for any taste, mood, or occasion.
Our Pub Facilities
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Dishes are always freshly prepared using quality ingredients; like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken, our responsibly-fished cod and haddock and the langoustine tails in our golden Whitby scampi that are fished in UK waters.
Book a table for a special occasion, or call in for a week day treat. Our pub is suitable for every occasion when you can be sure you’ll have the best pies, burgers, steaks and curries as well as our signature rotisserie chicken on offer. You’ll also find exclusive dishes created by our chefs in our annual Chef of the Year competition.View our Menus